PS Install (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Can anyone recomend a shop in So Cal (or tell me who to stay away from) to do a Sag PS install on a V8 40? I was going to have Fault Line do it, but he closed up...

Shawn

SoCal is a big area...not sure where you are, but:

K&H Imports in the West San Fernando Valley...I've had plenty of work done there and I highly recommend. There is also Man a Fre in Simi. Never been there myself, but they have a great reputation.

I am in the San Bernardino / Riverside area...

Shawn

Shawn Russell said:

Shawn

Ahh, well you probably don't want to drive out to the Valley for repairs then. Sorry but I don't know any shops in San Berdu.

Edit: There is a recommend a mechanic in your area thread on the 60 board. It's in no particular order so you have to read the whole thing and hope someone mentioned a shop in your area. Might be worth a shot?

PM this guy, If he cannot take care of you, I am certian that he knows someone who can.

:beer:

Shawn Russell said:

Shawn

I can't vouch for them, but they are close to you and may be able to help. Let me know if you do end up using them, I am just over the hill and might be looking for some of the same type of work.

http://www.allprooffroad.com/

Mark is on the other side of LA. PM me I live up the hill in Hesperia. If you want to do the install yourself, I could help. It's not that hard. I finished mine a few months back. There is a shop here in Hesperia, R-T Welding and Fabrication. He is a heep guy. He has expanded into commercial fab, but may still do conversions. There is another shop around the corner from me. I talked with the guy and he seemed knowledgeable, but I have never had him do any work.

Thanks for the info. I will contact some of these people and see what I come up with..

Shawn

How far are you from upland?

Try Monroes Auto repairs but only talk to Art. He's the man
909-946-3900

Upland is not far at all... I'll give them a call..

Shawn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom