Prog report!!  Woody, special pic for you!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I was going to say "yea you could eat off that" untill I saw the toenail that musta hurt.
whats a toy box? some kind of underdrive? Looks like the rear driveshaft will be pretty short. :beer:

Wheres the tcase linkage?  :dunno: :D

Hey, I'm working opn that!! :D &nbsp:Did you notice that the rear tailcone bearing is missing, and the front ext. oil seal is missing as well!! :D

I was going to say "yea you could eat off that"  untill I saw the toenail that musta hurt.
whats a toy box? some kind of underdrive? Looks like the rear driveshaft will be pretty short.  :beer:

Check here for ToyBox info http://www.marlincrawler.com. Its basically a sceond tcase.

Driveshaft won't be as short as you might expect. Though the ToyBox adds 7 inches to the drivetrain, the FJ-55 springs on the rear extend my wheelbase 3.5 inches to the rear, plus the lift takes up a little more of the other 3.5 inches. I'll probably run a CV in the rear anyway!! I'll decide in the next couple weeks after giving Jesse, at High Angle, a call!!

I'm kinda thinking key fob for the toenail. But then I've got a necklace made of extracted wisdom teeth.
Nice work there, FreightDog, real clean. Is there a rolling chassis show in your future ;)
Your "shop" looks like my wife's kitchen. Is your sh!t really in the KITCHEN???
Can you say who you fly for? Hope all the '40 parts go first class.
Got a buddy who flys for NWA and he's building a bidass house in Aspen, well, CLOSE to Aspen.
NICE WORK, Great pics, Thanks,
Ed Long :)

I'm kinda thinking key fob for the toenail.  But then I've got a necklace made of extracted wisdom teeth.

I was hoping to do something with it, but inadvertently left it on the nighttable in my hotel room in Phoenix this morning!! :'( :G

Nice work there, FreightDog, real clean.  Is there a rolling chassis show in your future ;)
Your "shop" looks like my wife's kitchen.  Is your sh!t really in the KITCHEN???

No show, hoping to get the tub on next week!! Grew my garage this summer from 24X24 to 24X40 with better lighting, cable, broadband, more counter/shelf space, 220v on all 3 walls,....

Can you say who you fly for?  Hope all the '40 parts go first class.

FedEx!!

Got a buddy who flys for NWA and he's building a bidass house in Aspen, well, CLOSE to Aspen.
NICE WORK, Great pics, Thanks,
Ed Long :)

We built a big place in Steamboat ourselves, but only because my wife made good money as an inv. banker in Manhattan! :eek: :D

Thanks!!

the truck looks like a great ongoing project. and the toenail is an example of people that are bored with a digital camera.

the truck looks like a great ongoing project. and the toenail is an example of people that are bored with a digital camera.

Thanks on the first ;), and you are correct on the second!! :(

Re: Prog report!!  Woody, special pic for you!!

MD11Fr8Dog,
do you listen to Don&Mike by chance?

MD11Fr8Dog,
do you listen to Don&Mike by chance?

Hehehe, not since '96 when I use to fly with a reserve squadron at Andrews AFB outside of DC. Used to listen during the drive between Richmond, VA and Andrews!! Awesome show. Some funny sh!t!! We don't get it on Steamboat!

Sweet! That's coming along very nicely! Brass freeze plugs are a good choice!

Re: Prog report!!  Woody, special pic for you!!

Hehehe, not since '96 when I use to fly with a reserve squadron at Andrews AFB outside of DC.  Used to listen during the drive between Richmond, VA and Andrews!!  Awesome show.  Some funny sh!t!!  We don't get it on Steamboat!
LOL , you reminded me of Don, when you left your toenail for the maid to find. He left something for the maid to find as well, it was pretty gross.

I listen to them all the time, funny as hell.

Sweet! That's coming along very nicely! Brass freeze plugs are a good choice!

They came with the rebuild kit from PacLift!! :D fingers are crossed that I can get the tub on Mon/Tue before having to join the missus in NYC, then another week long trip starting Sun, and not getting home until the night of 5/3!! If not, I start doing ARBs!! :D

Thanks

LOL , you reminded me of Don, when you left your toenail for the maid to find. He left something for the maid to find as well, it was pretty gross.

I listen to them all the time, funny as hell.

http://www.1300wjfk.com/inside/person/dm.tmpl

I'm gonna have to star t trying to find them on the radio more often!!:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom