Preferred DFW Toyota Dealers? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My experiences; have lived in either the mid-cities or out here in Parker County since 1988:

Shottenkirk Toyota (formerly Durant Toyota) in Weatherford - the best of the bunch by far these days (in my experience). Small dealership and modest parts dept., but they give me a "shop" (wholesale) account, order anything I want, are interested in old Land Cruisers, and know me by name when I come in. Lamont Halstead is the parts manager, 817-757-4239 www.shottenkirktoyotaweatherford.com

I had Lamont order me a hood insulator for my 87 FJ60. Arrived in great shape and I picked it up there. That was the first time I had seen discount parts availabel from them through the Toyota Parts Online web site. I was pleased with the results. He said they could deliver to their sister dealership here in Granbury as well.

I've been buying all my parts for 25 years from Toyota of Dallas, but NO LONGER! They have a new policy.... you can check on price and availability over the phone, but you must come in and pay in person before they will place the order. What is this? 1959???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom