Pre '03 Nav Delete Sale!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
OK guys, I'm trowing in the towel. I finally took it to a sound shop that concluded the ML amp just will not work with a modern receiver. So my loss is your gain. I'm feeling virtually everything you will need to do a nav delete. The pig tails are even labeled as you can see in the pic. The head unit works fine as I have been riding around with it installed for 3 months. All buttons work, some need a little more pressure than others. Essentially all you will need is an adapter such as a metra and brackets. The whole lot is yours for $750.
Head Unit
Boss BE62CP Stereo
Pigtails
Antenna Cable
Antenna Adapter

fYNjgWstTAmgdy76uxQ6Ew.jpg

pRjwOieTQ%OICWw0YFI9kw.jpg

v9HmxZRiR1Sf3oI76ShYDA.jpg

I am curious. What was the reasoning behind the ML amp "not working with a modern receiver."? That seems suspect to me. Simply put the amp needs to turn on and receive a signal for distribution. Also, @ClassyJalopy needs that bezel if you are selling it.

I am curious. What was the reasoning behind the ML amp "not working with a modern receiver."? That seems suspect to me. Simply put the amp needs to turn on and receive a signal for distribution. Also, @ClassyJalopy needs that bezel if you are selling it.
Couldn't agree more. Tried every adapter and finally took it to a trust sound shop. They did the same. Apparently it has to do with the Digital signal, etc.

What was their opinion on the addition of a DSP?

OP - any chance you might be willing to sell the HVAC panel alone?
Thanks @YezusLX for tagging me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom