Potluck planning - Anza May 12th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'll bring Sputnik, some wood, wine and a killer apple cobbler.

We should be on our own for Sat. lunch and Sunday breakfast.

So is it just gonna be like 4 of us camping Saturday night? I was looking at the list.. there are many undecided and many day run people only. If it's just the 4 of us.. then i'll do a tri tip. If it's anymore i'll have to bring something else.. Last time i volunteered to cook a tri-tip i didn't know there were going to be 12 people eating with us... i think we all had one tiny bite. Wasn't worth it at all.

Only four of us for dinner Saturday? We'll have WAY, WAY too much cobbler.

So is it just gonna be like 4 of us camping Saturday night? I was looking at the list.. there are many undecided and many day run people only. If it's just the 4 of us.. then i'll do a tri tip. If it's anymore i'll have to bring something else.. Last time i volunteered to cook a tri-tip i didn't know there were going to be 12 people eating with us... i think we all had one tiny bite. Wasn't worth it at all.

Won't be there but I can taste the tri-tip from here!! Don't you guys have any Moms?

Its up to you man. I was gonna pick up a pre-marinated tri-tip thats sealed up in the package in the meat dept from the grocery store. I was gonna get the biggest one i can find. They're usually pretty killer.

I can only fit one on my grill. You can toss a small one on yours if you think we might run out..? Then we can have a tri-tip competition. :)

On the other hand, i dont know... you kicked my arse on the steak competition last time, i dont know if i want to risk the chance of losing again lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom