Potential purchase (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is an 80 even something you want? Looks like you collect Toyotas somewhat. lol
Which personality has a friend called 'intended use'? They may have some helpful insight. :lol:
:cheers:
New Bronco?..Sasquatch package?
Lockers with 35’s on a stock vehicle is appealing to me..

New Bronco?..Sasquatch package?
Lockers with 35’s on a stock vehicle is appealing to me.
Yeah...but you don't get hood struts for $70k.
You DO get a defective hard top tho, so that's something not available on an 80.

Did you buy it or pass?
Is an 80 even something you want? Looks like you collect Toyotas somewhat. lol
Which personality has a friend called 'intended use'? They may have some helpful insight. :lol:
:cheers:
No decision yet. Definitely falls in the want category. Would love to add an 80 (and a 60, 70, 100) to the collection over time. That might be a pipe dream.
Intended use would be for wife to drive for a few years , keeping mileage low on her 200, until my daughter is old enough to drive it.

Yeah me too, except Ford is already getting flak for the quality of the bronco sport. Doesn’t inspire confidence in the quality of the bronco, even if it is a separate vehicle.

a good vid on a mildly modded Bronc with 37's

Last edited:
🌽
Yeah me too, except Ford is already getting flak for the quality of the bronco sport. Doesn’t inspire confidence in the quality of the bronco, even if it is a separate vehicle.
Right? The Bronco Sport has the longest list of recall items of any first-year production model since Mr. Benz sat to potty.
My favorite is Ford bolting the wrong Bronco Sport rear end to the wrong Bronco Sport front end.
Like neopolitan Oreo.
The middle bit is widely accepted, but the remaining 50% are split between the remaining 50%.

I think the broncos look sweet and the concept of what the vehicle should be is excellent - I'm just skeptical of Ford. I hope I'm wrong and they get the wrinkles worked out. Having another good option for a 4x4 vehicle in the U.S. would be a good thing.

To small to be called a Bronco…..should be call the Ford Foal

Ignorance on my part. Didn’t even know there were 2 different vehicles. Checked them out. Now I know. I have only seen the Bronco Sport in person thus my comment.

The smaller bronco is based on the Escape platform. The full size is based on the Ranger platform.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom