Possible room rental (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Clutchee

I'm fun sized!
Threads
Good day everyone. I wanted to reach out and ask In the Greenville/ Spartanburg or surrounding areas if anyone is renting a room or interested?
I’m looking for a room to rent due to business I will need to support there. I’m looking for a non pet, non smoking preferably. This would be for 6-12 months.
I’m 42, business professional. I will be traveling weekly while there but on most weekends going home to Texas. Wife will visit time to time.
I know odd post but wanted to personally see if anyone has anything or knows of anyone whom they do has one to offer.

Pm would be great.
Thanks cruiser family for any help!

Thank Rick!
New job will have me on the east coast, just have to cover customers there but they understand my family is in Texas and will allow me to come home weekends and more.
Just due to the auto industry customers in the area and surrounding I will need to be central to allow coverage to BMW, Mercedes, and Vw.

Any help is appreciated.

Will ask around, if our oldest and family hadn't just moved back in with us for a few months we could have been your Huckleberry but we ain't complaining having our first grandchild in the house....so you will be going to Chattanooga for VW, Alabama for Mercedes and here for BMW?

Yes sir. Will have all the German OEMs if this happens and possibly more. Fingers crossed, next week is final interview for job. Then hopefully things will pan out.
Thanks for any leads or help, I know due to travel I won’t be a full time tenant but still need to be local.

PM sent with a possibility

Thanks!
Any others with possibilities throw them out.

I appreciate any and all help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom