Possible MUDship from Coal Mine Cruiser Classic in PA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JToobe

SILVER Star
Threads
Connected with a MUD member in PA who has a very decent FJ62 front fender and will be attending. I think this event is in mid July but if anyone is going to PA in next few weeks let me know.

We are going to Rochester, NY from approx 6/29 thru 7/9.

I normally take I-79 but could be talked into taking I-81 if that helps.

We are going to Rochester, NY from approx 6/29 thru 7/9.

I normally take I-79 but could be talked into taking I-81 if that helps.

Wow, do you think you have room to transport it? It's a 62 front drivers side fender.....

If you don't mind it being strapped to the roof :D

Another option might be to rent a trailer. I was planning to bring a dirtbike on a hitch 'n haul anyways.

Connected with a MUD member in PA who has a very decent FJ62 front fender and will be attending. I think this event is in mid July but if anyone is going to PA in next few weeks let me know.
Where in PA? I'm in Northern VA this week and it really isn't far to the PA state line. Maybe the seller and I could meet in between? Just trying to help.

Where in PA? I'm in Northern VA this week and it really isn't far to the PA state line. Maybe the seller and I could meet in between? Just trying to help.
Josh, that is so kind as is Daniel's offer! I've asked which city he is in....his profile says NE PA Coal Region. Hopefully will know soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom