POR 15 fillers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Have not mastered how to weld so for now I am looking at some body fillers. Has anyone used the POR 15 epoxy putty and fillers? Just trying to get a comparison of what is out there on the market, and if the POR 15 putty is all that they claim that it is.

Thanks, Steve

Have not mastered how to weld so for now I am looking at some body fillers. Has anyone used the POR 15 epoxy putty and fillers? Just trying to get a comparison of what is out there on the market, and if the POR 15 putty is all that they claim that it is.

Thanks, Steve

Im not much of a body guy either but I have used the epoxy putty and it is easy to use because it is water soluable. I dries hard and I used it in holes as well as deep pits and sanded it flush. Time will tell if it holds up.

Im using the straightline body filler right now and I have to say it is far superior to bondo as far as hardness and a lot less air bubbles.

Haven't tried the epoxy glob yet. I prefer to stick w/ the lightest amount of filler possible. I've used many tubes of POR Patch on small joints & pinholes on both Cruzahs. Also tried the Resto Grip - it's got fiberglass in it & when they say it hardens in 8-10 min. they ain't jokin. Use small amounts, lap it on & spread it over fast. I've had excellent results w/ both products.

I'm using the epoxy putty, resto grip, and straightline now and like them better then anything I've used before. Way less air bubbles and resto is some really hard stuff...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom