Plenty New Skid Plates In Stock (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Downey

SILVER Star
Threads
So here's a predicament, when I placed my last order(s), my supplier/fabricator got mixed up, made "double batches", so now I shan't run out of skid plates for awhile. I have the 1/4" thick steel tranny/transfer skid plates, and the 1/4" thick aluminum rear gas tank skid plates- - -many on the shelf Kimosabi's

9747B7F7-C0FB-4948-ADD7-59D88EF364DD.jpeg

IMG_8439.JPG

Also, do these tranny/ transfer skids cover and protect more components/ more real estate than the stock skid plate? Or is it the same area as stock, only much beefier?

Remind me again if these fit over PTO gear box, driveline and leave room for the 1975 exhaust to hang below?
Honestly can't answer about PTO, was never asked, but it seems to me that if a factory skid plate cleared the PTO then for sure mine would, it's deeper. Also can't answer about exhaust above or below, too many variables.

Also, do these tranny/ transfer skids cover and protect more components/ more real estate than the stock skid plate? Or is it the same area as stock, only much beefier?
Roughly the same area, does not extend further forward or rearward.

Honestly can't answer about PTO, was never asked, but it seems to me that if a factory skid plate cleared the PTO then for sure mine would, it's deeper. Also can't answer about exhaust above or below, too many variables.
LOL, its a stock exhaust. Its a single dimensional measurement from bottom of frame to bottom of plate.

See my eBay 265933239985, but mud guys do not buy from me on eBay, I merely send a PayPal invoice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom