Please Help.. Loud noise while accelerating (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm loosing faith in Mud. Maybe just the energy to read.

1666808136126.png

Now I’m getting these codes even tho i replaced ignition coils and spark plugs.. this is really irritating me View attachment 3150904
Possibly getting valve float by running at too high RPMs (you’re “redlining” the engine), which is causing misfires.

Personally, I would just stop mashing the accelerator pedal to the floor on the reg for no reason, but I also would like for my 2uz to make it to 500k miles or more…

Could be a couple things. A rich condition, too much fuel , misfiring cylinders, clogged exhaust or cat converter.

Have you ever done a timing belt? I wonder if it jumped timing, belt slipped. I’ve worked on numerous 2uz and never seen this. Maybe the new USED car is plugged (??)

Have you ever done a timing belt? I wonder if it jumped timing, belt slipped. I’ve worked on numerous 2uz and never seen this. Maybe the new USED car is plugged (??)
The timing belt was done … I’m going to test the muffler to see if it bad .. I’ll keep u updated just haven’t had time working on the land cruiser

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom