PLEASE DELETE: NO LONGER NEEDED! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ClassyJalopy

Congenitally insane nor irretrievably stupid...
SILVER Star
Threads
No longer needed!

Hi Fellow Murders - i am interested in a 2013 LX570 in Addison TX.
With the current COVID-19 restrictions it is very difficult for me to fly out and look at it myself and most Lexus dealerships are closed as well.

If anyone is willing to put eyes on the truck for me, I will be happy to compensate you for it.
Please PM me directly.

Last edited:
Hi Fellow Murders - i am interested in a 2013 LX570 in Addison TX.
With the current COVID-19 restrictions it is very difficult for me to fly out and look at it myself and most Lexus dealerships are closed as well.

If anyone is willing to put eyes on the truck for me, I will be happy to compensate you for it.
Please PM me directly.

The cheapest 2013 LX570 with 157k miles on it for 25.5k ?

Yeah, the non-original paint is red flags. That blue wasn't even an OEM option for 2013. Completely repainted and cheapest by $4-5000...

Good luck! Seems to be a steal if everything checks out.

Lol. The blue color is what attracted me!
I just checked the original specs, it was NEBULA GRAY PEARL

I will pass. Thanks for the heads up!

Ok this is the dealer i bought my 100 at just saw the listing....

The vehicle color was noted as blue and grey 12-months after it was purchased. Then noted as blue going forward. Looking at the pics, all the jambs are painted and even the OEM stickers are in the jambs. Two accident reports but 2016 and 2018. I am beyond confused.

I think that blue was a factory color on the earlier LX570, but not 2013.

Anyone have a working link? Looks to have sold but I'm curious. I think I may have scrolled past it while looking at 200's for sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom