Please check weather strip guide (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Please check the last post on the weatherstrip guide. Help, just missing one last piece.

Fairchild cross ref
I called fairchild and cross referenced the old JCW numbers listed previously, Fairchild produced these and sold them to JCW, They are the exact part.

Window Channel
Former JCW zx184879t - Fairchild part 0452 - 8' length

Window felt (belting)
Former JCW zx193480 - Fairchild 0147 -6 footer or 0148 -8 footer or (2) four footers same profile for each pn
outer felt with deflection strip
Former JCW zx 819752r - fairchild 1599 -4 footers (sold by 2s)

Tailgate sides
Former JCW zx813120n fairchild m4000 sold as 10'

Body moulding
Former JCW zx132562b fairchild 15004 sold as 25'

Door weatherstrip did not crossover in fairchilds system, they were not the vendor. I called JCW and asked them to cross and they said that both pieces were discontiued and the manufacturer was General Accessories.
old jcw number zx813688a did not have a General Accessories number
old jcw number zx 813689r crossed to a GA number 2013
I googled General accessories and could not come up with the company

Soffseal has a partnumber 2013 avail thru summit, but I can't tell if it is correct.
Does anyone have a good part number for a good door weatherstrip.

All of the Fairchild stuff is out of stock at jcw, it is supposedly avail thru Rock auto. I will probably just order it thru fairchild.
Any help is appreciated.

I have been researching this thread since my recent purchase of a 77 fj55. My question relates to the weatherstipping at the tailgate. I've been on slocruiser's site and totaled up what I needed to replace everything back there. I also have been looking on ebay and noticed that slocruiser is selling there as well. Unless I'm missing something, it looks as though by buying from the ebay site, I would be saving about $100.00 versus buying the same pieces directly from slocruisers. Has anyone done this through ebay?

Thanks, Mark

I have been researching this thread since my recent purchase of a 77 fj55. My question relates to the weatherstipping at the tailgate. I've been on slocruiser's site and totaled up what I needed to replace everything back there. I also have been looking on ebay and noticed that slocruiser is selling there as well. Unless I'm missing something, it looks as though by buying from the ebay site, I would be saving about $100.00 versus buying the same pieces directly from slocruisers. Has anyone done this through ebay?

Thanks, Mark

Yes I have bought every piece of rubber from John at Solo Cruisers. Great guy, gives you the same price as the eBay when you call. Ships the stuff mucho quick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom