Pics from the ARB Overland Training (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pics0807044.jpg

Hey Guys, It's Sean from toyota of Bellevue (i'm in a few of your pics) I also got some pics to post up of the adventure w/ arb. I still have to upload them to photobucket.

Here is a pic of my wheeler for now...

IMG_0618.jpg

kool photos

so has any one decided when we wanna do the naches it closes on the 15th of nov , if you read my last post on te naches trail run post , there are a bunch of guys planning on doing a red eye run over that area on the 9th 10th 11th , any one wanna do a dayrun on the 10th

Seems to me there's gonna be to much snow up there by the 15th of November. You guys better hit it as soon as possible.....

Robb, I was hoping to get a chance to head up but am running out of time on some projects. We will be over in Yakima the 9th and 10th. If some people head over on the 10th we could try and meet up. I'll through a lock-rite in the rear of the 60 and should be good to go as long as there isn't too much snow.

very nice write up Brandon, but I wouldnt expect anything less from you.

i was telling my club we saw you guys had this arb meet. some members of our cruiser club would be intrested in joining in on the next arb training. contact vancouver island cruisers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom