pickn pull 4runners (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
2 four runners setting at the pick n pulls Missouri side. Both look to be about 88 to 89 with non-solid axle front ends. Both were the 2 door models and had what looked to be good removable hard tops.

The one up on 435 & Winner road is about picked over. The transfer case is setting on the ground but who ever removed it knocked holes in it. They wont come down on the price. I think it was going to be about 70 bucks with the core charge. The doubler section looked good but dirty and wet from setting out.

The one down at 12th St and 435 was just set out this morning. I pulled the brake booster / master / MAF and the clutch master off it. The Mexicans were at it when I left at about 3pm.

Also scored a York air compressor one of the big 10ci models off a Volvo...

Ed

Paging IBCRUSN.......:flipoff2:

Yeah yeah...all I need is another 4rnr in the driveway. :hillbilly:

What I really need is a 3.4 Taco on the cheap to remedy my 3.slo issue.:idea:

Yeah yeah...all I need is another 4rnr in the driveway. :hillbilly:

What I really need is a 3.4 Taco on the cheap to remedy my 3.slo issue.:idea:
no you really need a 1UZ motor :hillbilly:

in an '88 runner? Then I'd need a Dana 60 front and either a 14 bolt or high 9 in the rear. Fun but too much coin for now.

Since we're talking sweet engines how 'bout a 3UR-FE in my 80? :grinpimp: 381hp & 401ftlbs would be sweet and since $$ is no object I'd have to upgrade the axles too.

There was also an old Mercedes diesel setting out there if you wanted to for the German-diesel thing.

I would love a 4bt also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom