Photos and Dimentions of Aoe Bar (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi, Im from Australia and cant get the aoe 80 bar which i love the look of. so im going to get one built. if anyone could send me some measurements and pictures of mounts ect that would be great. :)

I'm would contact @Rob1983 in Queensland Australia for some info and maybe even who made his front bar as it's similar in design without all the headache of poor customer service and expensive shipping if it even got that far

Hi, Im from Australia and cant get the aoe 80 bar which i love the look of. so im going to get one built. if anyone could send me some measurements and pictures of mounts ect that would be great. :)

@50ShadesOfBeige talk to Outcast Offroad Outcast Offroad
They made a custom copy of the AOE bar for me and have the CAD done up ready for cutting. Turnaround is about 2 weeks depending on how busy they are. $2200 for the bar, powder coated, not including lights or fitting. Like @jfz80 said, save the headaches, he stuffed me around for 6 months before I'd had enough. You can read about the dramas we all had here Alex Carvallo at AOE stole $900 from me ! There's also lot's of photos of the one I got made

Hi, Im from Australia and cant get the aoe 80 bar .......... :)
Doesn't matter if your from Australia, or Kansas, or even Orange County California, your not getting one :D Has nothing to do with your location though !!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom