• PLEASE READ >>> Accounts Security Locked

The link above goes to a thread in the Announcements - Help - Testing section of the forum....you are welcome to follow normal menu structure and find it there. ~woody

phh replacement question

Greetings All

In preparation for the upcoming camping season I am going to replace the phh. I have read through the faq and was going to order the constant tension clamps from McMasters, but I was wondering if anyone knows which size I should order? I have read that the 5/8" green silicon hose is 1" od but I don't know what it will be when attached to the block/pipe.

Here is a link to the McMaster page for reference ( I think that's the correct clamp ).

McMaster-Carr

PHH?

Hello gentlemen,
I am sorry for the stupid question but can someone please explain what is PHH. Recently I fixed oil leaks from bottom and top oil pans and from valve cover gasket so I am wondering if I missed anything.
thank you in advance.

TexasJack

SILVER Star
I performed some pre-hunting season maintenance this fall and changed most of my old hoses. My PHH was leaking (red substance all over it). If it weren't for this forum, I would likely have been in BFE trying to figure out where all of my coolant was leaking from.

Perform all of the maintenance items recommended. It is more than worth it if you off-road alone.

You can also get the CT clamps from napa and save shipping. They had to order mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom