Pet photos (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Lilly the rescue cat has settled in very nicely. Super sweet, playful and very furry. View attachment 1013203View attachment 1013204

Pretty girl. She looks a lot like my youngest rescue.

IMAG0084.jpg

Pretty girl. She looks a lot like my youngest rescue.

View attachment 1014271
Thanks she's a real mush. She's into bringing me her toy mouse every night so when I get up in the morning its next to the bed. I'm glad I decided to have another go, losing my first was crushing. And you are correct, they do look similar.

Thanks she's a real mush. She's into bringing me her toy mouse every night so when I get up in the morning its next to the bed. I'm glad I decided to have another go, losing my first was crushing. And you are correct, they do look similar.

That's my story to a T. The one I lost tore me up. I knew I was going to replace her but didn't think I could relate to another pet the same way. Then Angel hit the shelter two weeks later. I was so not ready but she was perfect and I knew I'd hate myself if I didn't give her a home. She's been a terrific addition and I've never regretted the decision.

As pet owners, the toughest emotions are saying goodbye and moving on. The first is inevitable, in my experience, the second always works out for the best. With all the great pets out the that need good homes, closing our hearts to protect our feelings is just selfish. Moving on is best for both.

20150104_164151.jpg

I know that expression; "Why did you stop to take a picture, common' let's go!":cool:

(One of our's used to beat us with a stick when we took a rest).

Lol, my lab loves two things more than life itself:

Peanut butter and for some reason, waffles !

And can hear a banana being pealed from the other room.

Lab so far is in love, (we thought his nose was going to be bent) he keeps checking out the truck to see if there is any more foxy ladies still in there. Lol.

They think border collie mix, Maybe?

Cool looking pup, any clue about the breed?

Spazmanian Devil. Yup, that's it.

Good grief, I forgot what it was like having an other than Lab 8 month old in the house.

That's a big boy!

like his dad..we both need that "diet fud"...:lol:

Take it slow, rapid weight loss can be dangerous for felines.

Maybe if dad switched to diet fud, the scraps wouldn't be so inviting.

Dakota's fitness trainer...
0312151915e~2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom