Pay it Forward... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have seen a few groups that have started a Pay it Forward area where they take things that they have laying around that they may have purchased and didn't use or just have stuff lying around they want to get rid of. Instead of making $10 at a yard sale, maybe it would be beneficial to others.

It would be more beneficial here as we all have the same brand of vehicles and we all (most of us live locally) live semi-in the same part of the country so maybe wouldn't have to ship things...

Also with the Ramble coming up maybe we could bring a few things and offer them up for free to whoever might need them.

Just a thought and putting it out there to see if anyone thinks it might be a good idea.

BROfessor

I like the idea!

I have some third row seats (grey) out of my 100. I also have a 2nd gen (2012-2015) Tacoma grill.

I’m on board with that. I’ve got some 40 parts laying around that would be easier to give away than they would be to sell.

Awesome maybe we can post pics here and/or bring what we have to the Ramble and help each other out.

I still have some 95.5-04 Tacoma 4x4 front suspension parts left. Can deliver to Razorback Ramble or SCC.

Upper and Lower Control arms (good bushings)
Lower Ball Joints (All OEM Toyota)
Front Clamshells x's 2
Front OEM 4.10 Gears (one good set for sure maybe 2 sets depending on condition)

Any of the above is Free to a paid up RLC Member.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom