Passing the Torch (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jonharis

Adventure Imports
Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
Hi All-
Since joining BCC in 2011 I have met some of the greatest people in the valley and indeed, in the Toyota community. I have made many friends that would never have been possible without my involvement with the club. It's a great group of individuals and I sincerely hope that it will continue to grow and prosper and provide others the chance to experience what so many of us have. I've stepped back from my current Administrative duties and Ace has stepped in. We will be looking for new people to take the charge to grow the club and keep things going. My focus currently lies in my duties with TCT Magazine, the FJ Summit and 100s in the Hills, which has stretched personal time to the limit. I'll still be around to help out and plan to lead/follow an occasional trail or two throughout the year. See you on the trail!

Jonathan

Jonathan did a fine job as president of BCC and I thank him for all he has done. I have some big shoes to fill, both Jonathan's and Bill's. If we now all come together as a club we can back on a roll again. I will be looking for a VP at the next meeting. Both VP and my job are temporary until we do formal elections so if anyone has a desire to be an officer throw your hat in the ring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom