Parts Wanted: 100 series Rear bumper guts (not the plastic) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My Cruiser was used by a previous owner to drop a boat in the ocean and as such the rear bumper metal is all but gone. Anyone doing a part out of a 100 around here?

Justin,
I found some for you to investigate:

The white 2001 one in NC looks good to me for $150.00
If not I would put the feeler out in main section of the 100 series forum in classifieds.

Good luck !!

BTW I guess it's time to update my avatar and signature... LOL!!

Justin,
I found some for you to investigate:

The white 2001 one in NC looks good to me for $150.00
If not I would put the feeler out in main section of the 100 series forum in classifieds.

Good luck !!

Hi Robert! Thanks for the link and the tip! I've been meaning to ask you how recent the fluids are...anything you can think of off hand that's due for a change?

You are welcome!
Nope, everything is synthetic in the drivetrain and should be good to go another 50-60k miles (Mobil 1 Delvac 75w-90) for transfer case and both differentials, Valvoline max life trans fluid and power steering system)
Brake fluid was flushed only 2 months ago(I know the reservoir looks dark but it is just the color of plastic inside) with Valvoline Dot 3-4 synthetic fluid.
Cheers!!

Last edited:
You are welcome!
Nope, everything is synthetic in the drivetrain and should be good to go another 50-60k miles (Mobil 1 Delvac 75w-90) for transfer case and both differentials, Valvoline max life trans fluid and power steering system)
Brake fluid was flushed only 2 months ago(I know the reservoir looks dark but it is just the color of plastic inside) with Valvoline Dot 3-4 synthetic fluid.
Cheers!!
Sweet! Thanks man! I actually dipped my finger in the brake fluid and was a bit confused for a moment lol. Well that info will save me a nice stack of cash...I think I see a KISS drawers in my future with all the money I just saved. :cool:

Spend $$$ away !!

Justin,

I just updated mine ;). And it's Jason....no worries though...I've been called a lot worse. :cool:

Sorry Justin... I mean Jason !!
BTW "Billies" in my sig referred to Bilstein struts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom