parting out some 55s (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.urbanlandcruisers.com
I have a beat 78 and a beat 73. Both are more or less complete sans drivelines. I dont have time to pull parts or list parts. If you want it come look at it and make me an offer. Going to the crusher in a week or so.

Lots of good parts available.

I have a beat 78 and a beat 73. Both are more or less complete sans drivelines. I dont have time to pull parts or list parts. If you want it come look at it and make me an offer. Going to the crusher in a week or so.

Lots of good parts available.
Where are you located?

you could hit that link thingy

Atlanta

Keep the rear springs$

David, can you hold them till next weekend?; I need a lot of stuff; rear bumper corners; the outside airgrills on the upper fenders; front fenders, rear corners, floor boards; etc, etc , etc; I can come up next weekend from Alabama and do some serious carving; do you have any pix you can send?; BTW sent Mark the cash for the aux tank and will need your help on getting it installed and plumbed;

Lou

Lou,
Can you let me know if you are going for sure to get some stuff? I may want you to pick up a part or two if you will and I'll get them when I buy the engine ect. from you if that's ok.

Clyde

4spd e brake cable in good condition?

All - I haven't heard from David @ ULC so I am going to give him a call tomorrow and if I can get in touch with him. I'll go down Sunday and as Lou says "do some serious carving." As soon as I get in contact with David I'll post and see what I can get for everyone if it is OK with David.

We could do Sun but Sat would be better. I really dont have time/inclination to post PICs. Dont get your hops up, both of these are rather beat but worth picking over. Mail me a info@urbanlandcruisers.com

I picked up some good parts from David Saturday. He was very easy to deal with and has a nice shop. He is really busy but has a bunch of good parts. I would contact him if you need anything.

good parts

ditto......we had a good pig picking time; lots of good stuff still there; will be back for more.......David is a great guy to work he was working full blast at his shop till 500 PM but still had time to help and give advice.......and he loves Land Cruisers:beer: ; patiently put up with my questions, my small children + diaper changing....I don't know where my oldest disposed them............ David, I appologize for any rank smells that might be there:whoops:

Lou

Hey Dearborne, I need the headliner bows out of one of em. Bring them to me.!!!

And a windshield wiper switch!!

I'll give him a call! Thanks!

David is slammed have not got him to return calls or emails except to tell me he is slammed......great news for David cause the worse thing that could happen is for him NOT to be busy!!; just keep trying, i am sure that he will answer when there is a lull!

Lou

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom