Parting Out Parting out a 84 Red FJ60 with Brown Interior, Runs & Drives in New Jersey (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

More pics

Last edited:
Pete I thinks it’s a 85

Matt, I think the change in the split case happened around 4/85. Can you let me know the manufacture date, it should be on the plate on the inside of the drivers door. I will also do a little more research. Thanks, Pete S.

Matt, I think the change in the split case happened around 4/85. Can you let me know the manufacture date, it should be on the plate on the inside of the drivers door. I will also do a little more research. Thanks, Pete S.
No problem Pete

T t t

Last edited:
picking up the truck this week just got back from looking at it again. I think I’m going to be keeping the engine, transmission, and transfer case for my red FJ45. Besides that the rest of the parts on the truck are for sale.

need windshield wiper relay part #908040 has to have the 8040 stamp think earlier ones won't work :confused:

need windshield wiper relay part #908040 has to have the 8040 stamp think earlier ones won't work :confused:
Will let you know

T t t

Are there more pictures somewhere?
I will try to put up more after work tomorrow. I’ve been getting out of work a little later this week and it’s been to dark to get any good pictures

T t t

Bump

Bump

Will have more pictures up tomorrow morning if it doesn’t rain

T t t

Pm sent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom