Part number help please (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Can anybody tell me the name or part number of this little plastic bolt cover in the 2nd row? It’s on the driver side where you’d step to get into the 2nd row. A shop ran some wiring down under there and lost it.

A0A69DC9-B912-4F2D-AFC8-58A46ABF8FA4.jpeg

C7E37560-1B78-41E6-B72D-345787C4954D.jpeg

Not sure the part number but if you remove the one from the other side and take it to a place like NAPA auto parts you could just get the same thread and length.

Not sure the part number but if you remove the one from the other side and take it to a place like NAPA auto parts you could just get the same thread and length.
He’s looking for the little plastic cover, not the bolt itself.

I usually go to TOYOTA to find part numbers.

Last edited:
Can anybody tell me the name or part number of this little plastic bolt cover in the 2nd row? It’s on the driver side where you’d step to get into the 2nd row. A shop ran some wiring down under there and lost it.

View attachment 2800393

View attachment 2800394

Looks like part #10 in this diagram:

Plug.png

Part #:

58372-60060-C0​

Part Name:

Carpet Retainer Hole Plug

Find it here: Carpet Retainer Hole Plug @ Olathe Toyota

Fits 2008-2020 Land Cruiser - same part for Left and Right.

HTH

Thanks I’ll call around to some local dealers see if I can get one. Everywhere online was between $9-$22 for shipping for my $2 part. Even eBay $15 and from UAE.

Im in no way a fan of Camelback Toyota these days, but I’ll say I’ve had ok luck still with their parts department. As long as you walk in with exactly what you need and no advice needed, they do get the parts fast at good prices.

I just ordered online from Camelback Toyota for $2.22 and picked free local pickup. I’ll post up when I get it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom