Part needed - 2001-2006 Power drivers seat switch assembly (non-memory seats) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm putting a set of Sequoia power bucket seats in my Tundra, and the ones that I got from the salvage yard wound up being from a Sequoia with memory seats. The switch assembly is wired differently internally, and I've had no luck finding one at the local yards.

Does anyone possibly have a switch from a 2001-2006 non-memory drivers seat that they don't need? I'd be willing to buy it, or trade for the memory equipped switch that I have. I only need the forward/backward, up/down, recline switch. The lumbar switch works fine. The same switch is used in the Tundra, Sequoia, Highlander, 4Runner, Camry, Solara, Avalon, and I believe Sienna....basically, it's a standard part.

I also have the plastic lower trim pieces from both seats that I don't need. These are the light gray, and I have the dark charcoal in my Tundra. If anyone needs these, or has a set of dark charcoal pieces to sell / trade, send me an IM.

Thanks,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom