Parking Brake Dash lights not working 2017 LC200 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks my friend, others call it "Tesla Screen" for Land Cruiser
Looks Huge in actual. cause it goes a bit higher than the original dash board height. Slight downside of this is that I have to concentrate more on the road.

Yeah specifically joined this forum for helpful tips, cause local people here in my country are not that knowledgable with newer land cruisers so got no reliable source to ask except here in the forum. Actually also planning to do a 1'' lift on the front of the car to level it out.

I'm sure you guys there in USA can also find it somewhere online and have it shipped, cause local seller here either went to Dubai and found the supplier or probably just sourced it online. Cause, I noticed these types of "touch screens" mostly appears on "Dubai based" Land Cruisers.

But before buying just take note of the compatibility with USA Spec Land Cruiser's, cause mine for instance, seller has not yet resolved how to make OBD work. But other features work great.

@LCStve, thanks for the pic and good luck troubleshooting your problems with the new display - it looks fantastic.

Also thank you for updating the location in your profile from USA to Asia - makes it easier to understand your screen mod since we do not get such mods here in the USA.

I'm sure you will find a lot of helpful info here in the forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom