"Pancho" is coming to The White Trash (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
missionsonwheels.org
Made a deal this morning to buy "Pancho". Gonna try to have it ready for the Roundup this year :cool:. Debi & Holley done laid claim to the rig so I may still be looking for a ride or working registration :rolleyes: At least Mud name is correct again :hillbilly:
https://forum.ih8mud.com/showpost.php?p=6222253&postcount=1

Congrats Mike! :cheers:

I was wonderin' who was gonna grab the ol' girl. Had some good times followin' TP around in 'er years ago. Very capable rig. :cool:

:flamingo:

Congrats bud!

Glad to see you & your family back wheeling again!

It's to have a rig following the Big Ol' Dodge around again!

Got 'er home and parked for now. She'll run on starting fluid briefly but not the old crappy gas in 'er belly. I'll start on all the fluids next week and may place a call to curtained "carbureted man in a fuel injected world" and see what the turn around time is on a rebuilt carb :D

Gotta start shopping for seats too. The ones in 'er now was made for narrow folk... I ain't been narrow since high school :rolleyes: Ironically enough the seats fit Deb and Holley perfect.... Anyone got spare seat for the Roundup (again!)?

1607100_774760379217919_2085272416_n.jpg

1512495_774760199217937_2059981301_n.jpg

Go over to the Cotton Land forum & look in the classifieds, there is a guy looking to sell a carb fresh rebuilt by him, probably be a lot faster option. Your whole body will appreciate some better seats, too…….or a semi-flat rock:grinpimp:

Nice Sir!....very nice!

….or a semi-flat rock:grinpimp:

Most excellent sir!! :cheers:

Your phenomenal memory has brought me a huge smile yet again ... and I salute you. :beer:

So I'm ridin' shotgun in Pancho on the Golden Spike trail in Moab. As y'all know, that ain't no short trail at all. And them seats in that rig truly suck. So once I'd lost all feelin' from the neck down, I was just able to turn my head enuf to look down alongside the trail and I spied me a nice-sized, flat rock. I hollered at TP to stop so I could fetch it. He stopped politely and asked why in the hell would I want that flat rock??

I told 'im I needed a seat cushion to make them seats more comfortable. :grinpimp:

TP was always quick with a laugh and he laughed hard at that one. :clap:

I ain't gotta clue where Tom is these days ... but I sure hope all is well in his world. :cool:

I'm gonna live vicariously thru your threads now! Glad you guys had a safe trip home. Keep in touch! I hated those seats, too!

Had her runnin' for a bit this afternoon, 'til the rain started anyway :clap:. A little fresh gas to start 'er then on what ever was coming through the fuel lines. Plannin' on pumping that old fuel out this week and givin' 'er a fresh tank. Gonna be hell getting fluids in the trans and transfer; skid plates been welded into place :bang:. Should have off the trailer later in the week :cool:

Ha! Ha! ?...dream on Mike!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom