Events/Trails Palmetto Pride Road Clean Up 11/13 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey y'all, we've got the final trash pick-up of the year fast approaching!

When: Saturday, November 13th 0900

Where: Meet at the Fmart on Hwy 11 in Marietta, SC at 0900

What: Pick up garbage along Hwy 11 and Hwy 276 from Fmart in Marietta towards Travelers Rest. Regroup in TR for lunch afterwards. Clean up supplies including bags, vests and garbage grabbers will be at the Fmart

Safety: Volunteer safety is paramount so here are some tips form the SCDOT
- If at any time you feel your route is unsafe ( tall grass, rain, snow, ice or under construction ), please skip or postpone your cleanup until conditions are safer.

- All volunteers MUST wear a safety vest and no children under the age of 13, if you need additional vests please let me know.

- If your signs are damaged or missing, please let me know so we can have them repaired or replaced.

- Close the drop down panel when you have completed your cleanup, we do not want them to remain open.

- If your route has sidewalks, place the bags to the back side of the sidewalk so pedestrians can still pass safely. Please do not leave bags behind guardrail, if the crew does not see the bags they will be left behind.

- Please use the orange bags we provide, our crew will not remove any other color bags. Orange bags are free to you, please stop by the office 8 to 5 Monday thru Friday if you need bags.

- Be aware of your surroundings and walk facing traffic cleaning one side at a time.

Hey y'all, we've got the final trash pick-up of the year fast approaching!

When: Saturday, November 13th 0900

Where: Meet at the Fmart on Hwy 11 in Marietta, SC at 0900

What: Pick up garbage along Hwy 11 and Hwy 276 from Fmart in Marietta towards Travelers Rest. Regroup in TR for lunch afterwards. Clean up supplies including bags, vests and garbage grabbers will be at the Fmart

Safety: Volunteer safety is paramount so here are some tips form the SCDOT
- If at any time you feel your route is unsafe ( tall grass, rain, snow, ice or under construction ), please skip or postpone your cleanup until conditions are safer.

- All volunteers MUST wear a safety vest and no children under the age of 13, if you need additional vests please let me know.

- If your signs are damaged or missing, please let me know so we can have them repaired or replaced.

- Close the drop down panel when you have completed your cleanup, we do not want them to remain open.

- If your route has sidewalks, place the bags to the back side of the sidewalk so pedestrians can still pass safely. Please do not leave bags behind guardrail, if the crew does not see the bags they will be left behind.

- Please use the orange bags we provide, our crew will not remove any other color bags. Orange bags are free to you, please stop by the office 8 to 5 Monday thru Friday if you need bags.

- Be aware of your surroundings and walk facing traffic cleaning one side at a time.
I will be there

I'm a maybe.....possibly going to TN for the weekend for family need.

Looks nice, but hold onto your hats.

1636483818624.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom