For Sale PA: Garvin Wilderness Roof Rack FJ60/62, FJ80(maybe), with accessories (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
  2. 80 Series
Large expedition roof rack made by Garvin Industries and sold by SOR. Rack measures 54” x 84” x 6in but can be unbolted into three pieces for easy(er) transport. This roof rack was purchased by the previous owner of my FJ60 but we recently moved and the truck does not fit in my new garage with it installed. Purchased in 2012 according to the documentation I have and it is in good shape for a 10 year old roof rack with no major dents or dings. Comes with essentially every accessory you can buy from SOR, including Floor Kit, Tire Carrier, Light Brackets (lights included), Shovel/Axe Holder and Jerry can holder. Everything brand new from SOR would cost $2000 before tax and shipping (see picture of cart from below).

Comes with all mounting hardware for an FJ60/62. A quick forum search says it should fit an 80 series as well but might need different mounting hardware.

Due to size and weight, I can’t ship it but I can meet someone halfway if it’s a reasonable distance. $500
9FB9F5D9-C075-42A8-AE22-25B8124C4702.jpeg
1A08EF4A-DB91-43B8-93CF-BA5ECB3BA0FB.jpeg
BDC22B77-4EF0-44EC-8DA4-F7B66535CCCC.jpeg
8C22C389-945D-48D2-A675-D59076F5CC65.jpeg
B7BA00AD-AF4D-4E49-9D37-333CCD5FEF60.png

Last edited:
Legit deal. Wish I was close by in the near future

Bump. I know no shipping makes it a tougher sell but I’m willing to deliver or meet in NJ, DE or Eastern PA

Delivery!, !"m really closeby

Last edited:
Large expedition roof rack made by Garvin Industries and sold by SOR. Rack measures 54” x 84” x 6in but can be unbolted into three pieces for easy(er) transport. This roof rack was purchased by the previous owner of my FJ60 but we recently moved and the truck does not fit in my new garage with it installed. Purchased in 2012 according to the documentation I have and it is in good shape for a 10 year old roof rack with no major dents or dings. Comes with essentially every accessory you can buy from SOR, including Floor Kit, Tire Carrier, Light Brackets (lights included), Shovel/Axe Holder and Jerry can holder. Everything brand new from SOR would cost $2000 before tax and shipping (see picture of cart from below).

Comes with all mounting hardware for an FJ60/62. A quick forum search says it should fit an 80 series as well but might need different mounting hardware.

Due to size and weight, local pickup only. $650View attachment 3257405View attachment 3257406View attachment 3257407View attachment 3257408View attachment 3257410
Is this still for sale

Still for sale. I would rather not have to store it for winter so make an offer if interested.

Bumping this bad boy. Please don’t make me drag it back into the garage for the winter!

I am down in Northern VA... I have a lower profile frontrunner rack on my 62 I am trying to sell... Interested in a trade?

Probably not, but thought I would ask!

I am down in Northern VA... I have a lower profile frontrunner rack on my 62 I am trying to sell... Interested in a trade?

Probably not, but thought I would ask!
Thanks for the offer but im going topless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom