Oz - Roothy - Milo 2 Project (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This install of the 12Ht into a 40 series chassis and the build of the body is really starting to pick up the pace. These guys really know their stuff when it comes to custom work, and seems like it is about to get interesting on the body chop. Looks like they are posting a full series of vids on the build process.

JOHN ROOTH

wow, cool build, that guy has some nice 40's. he loves them, which is a good thing! good thing that it is a 12ht instead of a 13bt this time.

ja, i been watching these too. purely bc they came up in my suggested watch items in my you tube. ive obviously been searching too much for vids on 12HT's :rolleyes:

Roothy has some good cooking videos also. I've been watching his YouTube channel for quite some time, and he has a wonderful sense of humor .

Roothy is really pulling out all of the stops on this Milo 2 build, not sure what the body is going to end up like but from the YouTube vids it looks like it will be a single cab ute, but no idea yet what the back end will be like. Maybe another version of his old truck Big Red? Whatever he does if the body is anything like the quality of the engine and the rest of the mechanical work it is going to be mint. I wish my 12HT could get some treatment like this one has.

Last edited:
Check this out, skip to about 12 minutes in and check out this mad 40 series flying around with roaring 12Ht conversion.... love this stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom