Overland Journal - in Bellingham? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I thought the Overland Journal crowd was attracted to scratch-free expedition want-to-be trucks, outfitted with spanking new (never been used) recovery gear -- piloted by outdoorsmen with freshly pressed khaki shorts and sporting a Tilley hat.

I thought the Overland Journal crowd was attracted to scratch-free expedition want-to-be trucks, outfitted with spanking new (never been used) recovery gear -- piloted by outdoorsmen with freshly pressed khaki shorts and sporting a Tilley hat.

Perhaps that's why there was no note left. Her Safari has both dents and some good pin striping. The latter added by moi. :hillbilly:

They are like that, maybe they were trying to convert you to the khaki side.

She doesn't wear khaki. Neither of us would be seen in a Tilley.

Confession, one of the dents was mine. Those cement filled steel poles can be moved relatively easily. But WTH do they make them so short you can't see them out of the rear view mirror.

weed out the people who can't drive :flipoff2:

:confused: ... I think I drove over it quite nicely. :grinpimp: All considered, it didn't even leave much of an impression on the stock rear bumper.

Back on topic, pulled the mag out of the wife' rig when she got home from work. It's actually a Fall 2012 issue that will be making its way to the throne room. :hillbilly:

Ha, I randomly come across this thread only 5 years later...

Lol its been 5 years since one of John's Datsuns has been running!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom