OutdoorX4 Magazine seeks submissions (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Catskills

SILVER Star
Media Partner
Threads
Hi, everyone!

For the past year I’ve been copyediting OutdoorX4 Magazine, which features articles detailing all manner of adventure trips. Many articles focus on two- or four-wheeled travel into backcountry destinations around the world, while others share experiences like a multi-day backpacking trip to access a remote trout stream. If you enjoy hiking, biking, fishing, climbing, off-roading, paddling, or any combination thereof, your voice would be at home in OutdoorX4. I wrote the article linked below about a 2022 Utah float trip:

OutdoorX4 would love to hear new voices, and many of you have great travel tales that you might be interested in sharing.

If you have story ideas you’re interested in exploring, please let us know via the contact form on the website at www.outdoorx4.com

If you are more interested in reading the magazine than writing for it, new subscribers can use coupon code ox4mag to get 10% off a subscription in print, digital, or both from our website at www.outdoorx4.com

If you have questions, please feel free to either PM me or quote my message here when replying to the thread.

Best, Kris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom