For Sale Original FJ40 seatbelts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys, I inherited a bunch of parts with an FJ55 we purchased from an old family friend. I believe these are for an FJ40 not an FJ55 given the year 1967. Can someone confirm please. Also, what is the going price for a used set like this? thanks

belts1.jpg

belts2.jpg

I'll be turd in line.... As for price, I'd say $45-50. Unsure of the actual market value.

I’d like to be second in line, I’d take them if @Casey E passes.
I’d like to be second in line, I’d take them if @Casey E passes.
I am selling for $100 if you are still interested. Casey E passed on them :). I dont know how to update my original post but one of the lap belts is missing the male buckle. Let me know if you are still interested...thanks

Give it to the person with a '67.
Just sayin'.

Actually these are for a 68 model. The 67 model still used the eyebolt. My 9/67 68 model came with these. Switched to roll bar with three point seat belts going on forty years ago. I do remember seeing my original seat belt in a box a few years back. These would be correct for 68 and 69 models. 70 the seat belts were black.

Actually these are for a 68 model. The 67 model still used the eyebolt. My 9/67 68 model came with these. Switched to roll bar with three point seat belts going on forty years ago. I do remember seeing my original seat belt in a box a few years back. These would be correct for 68 and 69 models. 70 the seat belts were black.
Thanks good to know, but the tag does say 1967 TK 660 model? does that just mean when it was manufactured?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom