ONSC Membership+Info - onsc4x4.com (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

hey folks not sure if this is the right place to ask, but when I try to access the membership link, get an error;
ONSC Membership and

Both render this in Firefox and Chrome latest versions (Windows 10 Enterprise Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362 if that matters at all, it might ;) )

"Your server is running PHP version 5.2.17 but WordPress 5.2.1 requires at least 5.6.20."

Would love to join . . .

Fixed. Somehow our PHP version reverted to something old.

Fixed. Somehow our PHP version reverted to something old.

DUDE . . . that is literally the best IT Support I have ever seen :D spending money on the club now!

I didn't - I said it was the best support delivered . . . difference . . . ;) Real "IT Support" (and I can say this because I am IT Support) would have #$%^ed that up longer and harder.

I just resent 2 months worth , if you were lucky enough to receive 2 ,bonus! If you do not receive in a week . Please PM me. Again sorry for the inconvenience!

Yeah got mine as well, very quick as I registered less than a week ago. Great Father's Day gift:

I'm trying to join, but getting the same error message decreed received... 'Your server is running PHP version 5.2.17 but WordPress 5.2.1 requires at least 5.6.20 '

I'm trying to join, but getting the same error message decreed received... 'Your server is running PHP version 5.2.17 but WordPress 5.2.1 requires at least 5.6.20 '

Just fixed it again.

Checking to see that my registration went through? Did it last month and CC says the money went. Do we get notification of becoming a member?

Thanks

Me too... All good??

Forgot all about this. I paid back in June and haven't received anything either.

This is giving everyone that has a lapsed membership warning,to expect a email from me . I dont want to make David have to work hard the first week. If i have missed any ones new membership packets PM me and ill rectified it immediately. Thanks Eric

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom