One tire to do it all - snow and offroading (1 Viewer)

supdizzle

SILVER Star
Either general tire ATX or Nokian Rotiva AT Plus. After much research living here in Boulder, CO. Those two came out on top for me. I have had both on my rigs. Rotiva's on my 100 and Generals on my 200.

After half a winter in the Winter Park area, I am very happy with the Wildpeaks. Extremely surefooted in the white stuff. This summer will test out the offroading capabilities of these tires, but I'm very pleased so far.

General Grabber AT/X

I have 35 12.5's on my '85 pick up. They hook up like a cat on velcro on the snow/ice covered roads/highways of Canada.

Just about anything that has a desirable pattern as a highway winter tire is going to suck in a mud or off-highway deep snow scenario if you need the lugs of a mud terrain to clear out the mud or snow.

Blue77FJ40

SILVER Star
General Grabber AT/X

I have 35 12.5's on my '85 pick up. They hook up like a cat on velcro on the snow/ice covered roads/highways of Canada.

Just about anything that has a desirable pattern as a highway winter tire is going to suck in a mud or off-highway deep snow scenario if you need the lugs of a mud terrain to clear out the mud or snow.

Only have 2 ply sidewall...

titanpat57

Bigfoot?!...never heard of him...
SILVER Star
On my second set of KO2's....over 88k total driven miles on my 2016 Trail Premium...I'd buy another set (LT's)

Armed in Utah

SILVER Star
My suggestion.....these just arrived today......DTD.....my tire/wheel store

going on our '11 GX next week

Goodyear Ultra Terrain.....LT 265-70x17......

Wheels are Fuel 17x8.5 +7 matte gun metal gray......

makes my nipples hard just looking at them.....:bounce:

FsxXJ1l.jpg

z3zp58j.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom