OME purchased for my GX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Heys guys. Just purchased OME from Cruiser Outfitters for my 04 GX. Went with the 885/895 springs, nitro charger shocks, and LR UCAs. Have had good luck with OME on my other Toyota 4WDs so decided to go this route again. So, what else do I need? Sway bar spacers for the front? Rear bump stops? Extended steel brake lines? What's going to be necessary? I live in Tucson so dealing with rocky terrain when I go out although I'm generally a pretty cautious driver as she's my daily driver. Hefty sliders installed and will probably add RCI skids and a rear bumper in the future.
Thanks!

I have not tackled a lift on the GX yet, but from the research I have been doing I believe you will need the following, which are available at the below vendors.
  1. Rear coil conversion
  2. Rear upper bumpstops
  3. Front differential drop kit
  4. Swaybar relocation bracket (non KDSS)
Meal Tech 4X4
HOME

Toytec Lifts

Welcome to Toytec Lifts -

Rocky Road
GX 470 Lift Kit: Old Man Emu GX470 Lift Kit

There are a slew of DIYs and Build Threads on here, Expedition Portal, and Toyota 120 that have a ton of information.

Thanks for your response, Bravoleader. Should've stated I already got rid of the airbags. Used the MT kit with FJC springs and kept the stock GX shocks. Not working very well with the extra weight of my roof rack and sliders. So, front sway bar relocation brackets and rear bump stop extenders it is. Are the really necessary guys?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom