OME dimension needed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I need a dimension off someone who has an old man emu suspension on there BJ74. I need a dimension from the center of the hub up to the wheel well/fender flare. I need it on the front and on the rear.

The reason being is I have a lift in there now with extended shackles but I am looking at buying an old man emu(2"-3") setup and want to know if it will be close to the same ride height.

Drew

It's easy - on the rear the OME lifts it until the shock is fully extended at first - then settles down after a while and with loads - thats with heavies.

Thanks for the response Louis, however I need an actual measurement for parkade clearance.

Any body have a measurement for heavies in the front and mediums in the rear?

Rear = 24.5 to 25.5"
Front= 22 to 23"

This is to where my 33's rub on the inside of the wheel wells when flexed out to the max. I would go OME good for 12.5's 33's, with the 4.11's diffs. Larger tires - need more mods - front axle forward 1" etc.

Thank you Glenn that was exactly what I was looking for!

I put a 3" OME lift on my bj74. I have 21.5" on the front and 23.5" at the back. This is from the centre of the hub to the outside of the wheel well. I have 33, 10.5 BFG's and the only place I rub is on the exhaust pipe behind the back tire. That will be moved when I have to replace the exhaust. Otherwise, no problems, but I dont need to park in a parkade and my carport has a tall entrance.

Phil

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom