OME 863 Springs- North County SD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

chap79

Wheel. Break. Fix. Repeat.
SILVER Star
Threads
I have a pair I've OME rear heavy springs with about 15k on them that I'd be willing to let go for $50 with local pickup or buyer pay USPS shipping cost.

Wow, great deal.

Hi Chap79 - do you still have those springs? If so, can you please confirm if they are the 2863's (regular) or 2864's (heavy)? My understanding is that while they are the same length, the spring rate (and ride) is quite different. I currently have 2863J's and want to go down a little in height, but I don't want to go to the heavys. Thanks!

Hi Chap79 - do you still have those springs? If so, can you please confirm if they are the 2863's (regular) or 2864's (heavy)? My understanding is that while they are the same length, the spring rate (and ride) is quite different. I currently have 2863J's and want to go down a little in height, but I don't want to go to the heavys. Thanks!
Yes I do. They are 2863’s, which are the heavy spring. 2860 are the medium rate springs and 2864 are an extra heavy rate. The 2863 and 2863J are all the same spring rate, the difference being the spring length. Running the 2863’s rear with the 2863J’s in the front should give a pretty level stance unloaded.

With the weight of your rig as described in your signature I would advise not running the medium rate springs. Been there done that. Once loaded up the rear end tends to sway quite a bit.

Great, thanks! I'll buy them from you. I'm in south OC, so I just need to make arrangements to get to your area. I'll PM you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom