OME 2.5" Medium kit

I have a 2.5" OME Med kit never used, with everything BUT steering dampner. Shocks, CC bushings, and springs. I would like to sell or trade for bull bar. I would like to get $650 plus shipping.

Thanks,

Mark

Yes for 80's

Sorry for any confusion. I am checking pms now and will reply in order recieved.

Thanks,

Mark

I paid $745.00 delivered for the O.M.E 2.5" heavy kit

from 4x4connection.com. They have the complete kit on sale for $691.00 plus shipping. I only live one state away but received the kit the next day. Curtis helped me by answering my questions, filling, and shipping my order. I had a great experience with this company and highly recommend them. Their phone# is (888) 805-0810.

from 4x4connection.com. They have the complete kit on sale for $691.00 plus shipping. I only live one state away but received the kit the next day. Curtis helped me by answering my questions, filling, and shipping my order. I had a great experience with this company and highly recommend them. Their phone# is (888) 805-0810.

Did it come with the steering dampner and the camber kit? That's a great deal. Might have been the shipping difference. FJs gonna look good...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom