OLDMAN EMU coil springs question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hi everyone, i hope this is the correct subforum for my question if not please feel free to move it :)

i have 2003 UZJ100 Ladncruiser 100 with bullbar, sub fuel tank and rear wheel carrier and i'm after a heavy duty spring for fully loaded off roading trips. is oladman emu 864 heavy enough for fully loaded LC100 with a lots of stuff on the roof rack+ subbank+large MT Tire, 4 passengers etc? is 863 softer than 864? whats the most heavy duty rear spring from oldman emu?

hi everyone, i hope this is the correct subforum for my question if not please feel free to move it :)

i have 2003 UZJ100 Ladncruiser 100 with bullbar, sub fuel tank and rear wheel carrier and i'm after a heavy duty spring for fully loaded off roading trips. is oladman emu 864 heavy enough for fully loaded LC100 with a lots of stuff on the roof rack+ subbank+large MT Tire, 4 passengers etc? is 863 softer than 864? whats the most heavy duty rear spring from oldman emu?
@cruiseroutfit has a chart that shows the spring rate and free height of the OME springs:

For what it's worth, I tour with a sub tank and heavy loads on my 80 and wore out OME heavy rear springs in a few years. I switched to 2" lift Tour Flex progressive dual-rate springs, load rated at ~900 lb + (or thereabouts--their heaviest-duty rear spring), and these squat less, handle the load better and are more compliant on smaller bumps. They also have a surprising amount of flex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom