Old School Logo Shirt (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bodean

Hot Damn
Threads

Did a few of these months ago before an event. Sold them very quickly so I decided to run a few to offer to you guys. Get a couple for the next time you ride with your Jeep buddies!
PayPal me at murrah40@gmail.com. $15 shipped. I will update the inventory as I sell them. MAKE SURE THERE IS A SHIPPING ADDRESS IN YOUR PAYPAL INFO! Thanks guys!!

Med: 4
Large: Sold out
XL: Sold out
XXL: Sold out
XXXL: Sold out

Last edited:
Paypal sent for one biggest boy size

Money sent for Large.

Thanks Jeff

Thanks guys! I'm waiting on my shipping bags to come in. Didn't know I was almost out. Going out before the end of the week. Sorry for the delay.

Got a few of these left. All that were purchased have been shipped. Thanks guys!

Wow! Sold 2 of these shirts this weekend. Not sure where they saw them but it made me realize that I have a few left. Anyone interested? Look at the inventory in the first post for availability. Thanks guys!

I received mine today so thank you man. I saw it on Facebook TLCA page iirc

Do you still have these available?
I would like a medium.

A.J

Do you still have these available?
I would like a medium.

A.J
Sure do. Better hurry. They are going to the Southern Cruiser Crawl tomorrow and probably won't come back ;)

Forgot to take these out of the truck at SCC. Inventory is correct in the first post.

Hi Jeff - any chance you might be kicking out some more xxxl's?
Man I'm not planning on it. Sorry. I've had these for a while and sell a few every now and then. If I run some more I'll holla at cha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom