Olathe air-conditioning (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone know of reliable a/c shop in Olathe to work on my air-conditioning? I have found many average and below over the years. Looking to get it done right. Thanks

There is a Toyota / Lexus specialty shop up on Shawnee Mission Parkway. Never used them but have heard good things.

Anyone know of reliable a/c shop in Olathe to work on my air-conditioning? I have found many average and below over the years. Looking to get it done right. Thanks
I work on Land cruisers, what year? i have 100 and 80 parts on the self from part outs. I'm south OP of 69 hwy and 179th. any insight on the issue history? my typical is load 12oz of dye 134a and check for leaks lot of bad o-rings but see some evaporators corroding away on the older 80's. $100 for time and Freon for inspection

^^^this guy^^^

I work on Land cruisers, what year? i have 100 and 80 parts on the self from part outs. I'm south OP of 69 hwy and 179th. any insight on the issue history? my typical is load 12oz of dye 134a and check for leaks lot of bad o-rings but see some evaporators corroding away on the older 80's. $100 for time and Freon for inspection
Worse than that. Compressor shot craps a couple of years ago. I put in new one but didn't want to tackle all new seals and stopped. System needs going over. Guessing evaporator (?) compromised when compressor quit. Would rather have a Land Cruiser guy work on it than someone else. You set up to tackle it? It's a 97 FZJ80. Thanks

When the compressor goes replacing evap, condenser, dryer and expansion. With flushing the lines is recommended. That being said really things probably didn’t get pass high side and evap. Let me put together a quote. I’ll pm you.

Jess...Not sure I'm doing this right. This is Mike with the FJ80 in Olathe needing a/c work. You were getting parts. My number 913-710-8625. Can't find the old message with your phone #. I would pm but don't know how it's done. Thanks, Mike

I’ll text in the morning, parts ordered, should be in tomorrow. We’ll get you scheduled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom