Official? SoCal craigslist thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Great idea

Wow, ad gone already. Guess somebody snatched it up.

Not craiglist but still a decent deal. If anyone is looking for a new sleeping bag / spare TETON Sports Celsius XXL 0°F Sleeping Bag is currently 44.98 @ Dicks Sporting goods. I just ordered a left and right bag for using this >link< to sign up to their email letter and get 10% off. With the free shipping over $49 it came out to $87.03 shipped for me. I've been using the -25 degree bag reviewed over at American Adventurist since May of last year and I love it. Definitely a car camping bag

Thanks for the heads up. I ordered a pair. I bought a couple of the mummy bags at costco earlier this year and had to return them. I expect these to be much better.

Double zero degree bag would have been nice to pick up for that price! Unfortunately, they are only showing the right side bag available now.

I just checked and the Grey has them in both left/right. Thats the pair I ordered. I wanted the green in left/right so I could distinguish it from my grey -25 degree bag but It was already rightzip only when I found the deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom