TLCA Official 2021 Rubithon Greenwood's IFS Run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We made it ! we made it through 2020 . Its time to focus on the positives and get 2021 going . What better way than to start planning for the Rubithon .

IFS Run Dates and Times :

Start : Thursday June 24th 2021. 8:00 am. Loon Lake Trailhead

Finish : Sunday June 27th Tahoma Staging Area

As the name would imply The IFS run is geared toward the FJc , GX470 ,T4R, Tacoma . But open to any that want to join a great group focused on having a fun and safe time working together to get through the trail . This is a great run for a experienced' First timer - Seasoned pro . There may be some SAS rigs as well . The IFS rigs are plenty capable you just have to take different lines sometimes so it is nice to see what line the rig in front of you took so you can follow . Also will be helpful if someone does need help fixing .

You can check out the official Rubithon website for great information

In Addition to the requirements i am asking that you have a minimum of a rear locker ( front highly recommended ) Atrac works pretty well and Crawl control . Rock sliders and skid plates You will use them . a winch is preferred . Although i think you could make it with 33 inch tires 35s are going to make everyones life easier .

Here are a few pics from Last year

0589C00F-BA60-4C75-984A-B13709EEE59F.jpeg

A6BBD36C-FEB8-46DB-975A-DD49B67AB3BD.jpeg

F97CC1F2-76CE-4817-9C51-A0C8C807A15C.jpeg

8BA6BDDE-62E4-47AC-8DCB-5EC31E1982EC.jpeg

0C6DDCB2-693F-47A7-BA07-5F8403215755.jpeg

Welcome Monching and Hannah ! Really happy to Run this again with you both .

Just registered. I'm going with my daughter Hannah. This time I guess, a SAS FJ is leading an IFS run.
Welcome Monching and Hannah ! Really happy to Run this again with you both .
I look forward to it and confident with you leading the run. But I need more spotting from you or others this time, so Hannah could take more action photos/videos of Lakandula and the rest of the group.

I will keep you right behind me this time

Please add Mr Mike Mcinnis to the IFS run.

Looks like a good time. Can't wait.
Mike

4 and a half months . Lets hear what you guys have left to do to get ready ,or if you need help with anything .

4 months awfully quite

Any update as to who are going? Or where to find the list? It would help if as early as possible we get to know who's who.

I have Not seen anything So i am unsure. I only know of some who i have talked to .

I Plan on Starting in on Monday . I will camp at Loon the night before we head in on Thur

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom