official 2009 Colorado invasion thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

weere here waiting for yalL!!! for some reason i found some hot damm 100 out here :CHEERS:

We just pulled in ouray sitting here at the Ouray Cafe. It's been a great trip!

Glad to meet you guys, wish we could have stuck around longer but it was just bad timing for us. Last thing we wanted to do at that time was drive more, it was sooo nice to chill and relax for a couple days. Coming home looking at the map ow i was jealous of yall saving 300 miles by living in dallas.

Heres what happens when you mix hot damm, todd, diesel and flares..:eek:

cool-breeze-albums-colorado-invasion-picture9479-img-2316.jpg

cool-breeze-albums-colorado-invasion-picture9478-img-2307.jpg

cool-breeze-albums-colorado-invasion-picture9477-img-2305.jpg

cool-breeze-albums-colorado-invasion-picture9476-img-2304.jpg

cool-breeze-albums-colorado-invasion-picture9475-img-2303.jpg

cool-breeze-albums-colorado-invasion-picture9472-img-1996.jpg

It was a friggin great trip! :bounce::bounce2:
We have already started talking about the route for TX2CO'10. Anybody that wants to tag along the date should be close to same time as this year. Roughly first full week of Aug. Probably leaving on Friday again since that worked well for us this time.

I think the total roundtrip mileage was around 2k. :steer:
Fuel cost was around $500 and total cost for me, including a few sit down meals, stickers, t-shirts, etc was $850.
100_1343_resized.jpg
100_1040_resized.jpg
100_1215_resized.jpg

Last edited:
That second picture was by far the coolest camp site the whole trip. I vote next trip we stay there for a couple nights and plan on going to Silver Jack to fish for an entire day.:hmm:

i've gotta make it back for this trip. the bo will b nearly 6 by then, so maybe next year will be the time.. and maybe gas will be cheaper. 60's are not inexpensive to drive that far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom