Off Road Camper Trailer Advice (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi All,

What a great site

I've been researching off Road Camper Trailers and have narrowed my selection down to the Conqueror 440 Extreme or the VMI OffRoad Alpine- I think.
My first choice would have been the Bruder EXP6 but $100,000 is well beyond my price range. That being stated, it seems that VMI has revamped their product line to essentially the same price range . According to Mike at VMI the Alpine is about $80 and the Compass is about $90k plus depending on options, though it is not as yet reflected on their site

If anyone has advice or experience with either line , or even another manufacturer, your input would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

Dont have any experience with either other loving them(more the Conqueror)from afar. I feel there's a few things to consider. (and this is based strictly on my last 10 years and 2 trailers later experience).

I'd only buy something with in indoor bath/shower....sleeping in a hard side has so many more advantages.....set up time from pulling in to cracking open first cocktail cannot exceedc30-45 minutes, even with an elaborate setup.....some sort of heat, built in (I would find very little use for AC at night)....EVERYTHING must live in the camper, no extrenious loading or unloading to pull a trip together., I'm mean drive home from work, stop and get supplies, go home and gather clothes, hook the hell up and go!

Good luck in your search, sorry I couldnt be more helpful.

P.S... you'll get a little more traction possibly in the Trailer Section... some awesome builds, and some pretty smart guys with sage advice.

Dont have any experience with either other loving them(more the Conqueror)from afar. I feel there's a few things to consider. (and this is based strictly on my last 10 years and 2 trailers later experience).

I'd only buy something with in indoor bath/shower....sleeping in a hard side has so many more advantages.....set up time from pulling in to cracking open first cocktail cannot exceedc30-45 minutes, even with an elaborate setup.....some sort of heat, built in (I would find very little use for AC at night)....EVERYTHING must live in the camper, no extrenious loading or unloading to pull a trip together., I'm mean drive home from work, stop and get supplies, go home and gather clothes, hook the hell up and go!

Good luck in your search, sorry I couldnt be more helpful.

Actually you helped quite a bit because you echoed many of my sentiments. The problem is what appeals to both of us is either very pricey and in limited supply here in the US Thank you for your time.

PS - yes I think BF is out there, possibly in some metaphysical form, though I'm conflicted about it's origin and nature. That is for another discussion though

I'm partial to Kimberley Kamper. They should be back in business and up and running soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom