Off Camber 2014 Mormon Lake AZ September 12-14th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I would love to if you don't want to lead the trip you proposed. However, Sat is a bad day for me.
Bummer - so there is know way you could make it on Saturday at all? I don't mind setting up a meeting place and pulling this together for Saturday.

Pretty sure I will be making it down. I am pretty familiar with Rudster's route too. FWIW, Schnebly Hill Rd is the roughest I have seen it in at least the last 10 years. Still need to decide if we are tent camping, staying at home, bringing the camper, etc.

I thought I would mention there is an early bird raffle
If you register for the event by 8/20/2014 11:59 pm, you will automatically be entered.
The prize will be a set of Method Race Wheels . The drawing will happen Sometime Saturday Evening. The live music will be from 7-9 pm that evening .
We would still love to see some of you on Saturday, for the truck show. Again if you come up Saturday and enter the truck show, your day pass if free.

I thought I would mention there is an early bird raffle
If you register for the event by 8/20/2014 11:59 pm, you will automatically be entered.
The prize will be a set of Method Race Wheels . The drawing will happen Sometime Saturday Evening. The live music will be from 7-9 pm that evening .
We would still love to see some of you on Saturday, for the truck show. Again if you come up Saturday and enter the truck show, your day pass if free.
What time is the truck show on Saturday and do we have to register online for it or can that be done the on Saturday at the event?

The truck show will be from 2:00 to 6:30 pm Saturday. The live music starts at 7:00 pm , so you can leave it there if you like. Registration only applies to those attending the event for the weekend. Day passes are available, each day, but if you enter your truck in the show, Saturday, it will be free for that day . You just need to show up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom