1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ODG Paint code

Discussion in 'TX- The White Trash of the Elwood Chapter' started by valkyrie610, Aug 23, 2006.

1. valkyrie610

valkyrie610

So we're getting ready to paint Jason's truck in the required club colors, and would like to know if anyone can get me a paint code that has been used or something darker than the Martha Stewart shade. :)

2. DSLTOY

DSLTOY

I don't know the code but Walmart sells it in the sporting goods section, Krylon camo spray cans in flat OD. At least thats what Rob and others have used.

3. JasonH

JasonH

Media:
    Find out the color code of Kowboy's trailer so you'll know what to avoid.

:flipoff2:

4. valkyrie610

valkyrie610

LMAO!!!

As far as spray cans, I am looking at painting it quick & thick, so that'd be a last resort.

5. KOWBOY

KOWBOY President

Martha Stewart Rocks!! :grinpimp:

Me, Fro, and Josh all used the rattle cans on our Junk.

But Fro's got a few gallons of the real, gen-u-ine, U.S Army OD Green paint though that he bought at an Army/Navy Surplus store. Might give that source a try sir. Other than that, can't help ya with a paint code. :frown:

Carry on.

:flamingo:

data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">