October ROTM, Big Bear 5th to the 7th. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Overlandeffex

SILVER Star
Threads
So we have decided that the Run of the Month will be 2nd annual Big Hair Big Bear Big 80's on the weekend of October 5th to the 7th.This run is sponsored by @SoCalDesertCruiser and @Cruiser Bauers. Most of the folks that are in the organization group are doing Air BNB set ups...so totally galamping this event. As the plan is Big Bear October Fest on the 6th. We will set up the link to the October fest for tickets and then you should dress the part for the off road big hair on the day of October 6th. Please let us know who maybe coming...should be good fun!!!

Ahhhhh, the one week I can't go. Massive sadface.

No dislike button for @elripster , next year.

Might be able to make this happen.

Possibly, but I may Backcountry camp... Hopefully we could have a campfire by then?

Not currently. Saturday night will be Octoberfest so food there with beers. Friday night not sure when everyone is coming in to town for the weekend. So play this one by ear at the moment and see who all is in for the run and then maybe something Friday night!

Sweet.... we are leaving on Friday so maybe meet up for some drinks later in the afternoon?

Post lots of pictures! I wish I could attend but will send my force ghost in my place.

Frank

I'm finally back in Cali!!!! Thinking about joining this party

I"M IN!!! Be up thursday afternoon and styaing with @Tylerh84 Looking forward to this!!

So we are wheeling Saturday and then Octoberfest Saturday evening?

We have a few different ones in mind but due to possible weather and we may change our run plans plus depends on which vehicles show and abilities. Additionally we are planning on meeting at 0830 and wheels up at 0900. Here is the location of meeting, it is a Star Bucks in the Vons shopping center.

Google Maps

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom