November ROTM 11/07-08 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It would be close but if you left around lunch you would be ok

If anyone wants to come up from the South, we can meet at the Florence road intersection
How far up US60 are you going before you turn off?

As far as Superior?

Looking for somewhere to camp Friday night . . .

ill post up final details early next week. I know it wont be 342 >

Attachments

• stelprd3853834.pdf
    524.6 KB · Views: 111
ill post up final details early next week. I know it wont be 342 >
Thanks to Brice for the crack detective work on this info !

I'll have to miss this again. Bummer! :( I have work travel. But, son and I will be at the meeting @ CBT. Hopefully with a newly lifted 100!! :clap:

Just bought a 100 today! Is this a completely stock noob friendly thing? I have never been off-roading except with my cousin and buddy who are basically beginners themselves. I don't even know how to use my truck yet, I'm that kinda noob. Would love to meet up, learn a few things and have some knowledgeable people give the car a look over.

@QUENGA , welcome. There are plenty of people who will be more than happy to harass and educate you. People of all levels and LC type are welcome. Hell, we even tolerate Tacomas and 4runners. Some guys here have a true treasure chest of knowledge, and some are just nice people. Would be great to see you out there.

Last edited:
dang it > thats how rumors get started! Tried to PM you Steve but youre blocked. email me and we will figure out where to pick you up SAt am. Emurphy@vtaig.com

dang it > thats how rumors get started! Tried to PM you Steve but youre blocked. email me and we will figure out where to pick you up SAt am. Emurphy@vtaig.com
Pm (now a "conversation") sent

Finally settled on a trail - very scenic that is rated easy to moderate. See you in the morning! Several of us are planning on camping, others on making it just a day trip. All good which ever you choose ~

The dust should be little to none (yes!) and the weather beautiful. Looking forward to seeing friends and meeting some new faces as well!

Does anyone want to meet up north and caravan to the meet spot?

good idea ~ we can meet at the usual spot if anyone wants to caravan over. It is on Cactus road on 86th place (basically SW corner of Cactus and the 101). We park on that side road right off of Cactus Rd before you reach the 101 freeway heading East. Anyone driving by will easily see a few LandCruisers lined up.

How about we meet there and plan on pulling out at 6:15?

works for me!

Hmm... well, my boss gave us tickets to a golf tournament this weekend. Looks like I can go Saturday or Sunday, but he's going Saturday. Don't care much for golf, but... to gain new connections or to play in the dirt? Being a grown up is not all it's cracked up to be.

Might just choose to go with my inner child, as per usual. If I can go I'll meet up North.

I hate schmoozing...

We will be coming from the south along with @TexAZ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom